Picking the perfect Brita® pitcher
Our step-by-step guide makes it easy to pick the Brita® pitcher that's right for you. Brita® Pitchers come in a variety of capacities, styles and colors, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle or your fridge. Not sure what you need?
Check out our video or take a peek at our printable buying guide.
First, determine who’ll drink from your pitcher and where you’ll store it. Then pick a size: 5, 6, 8, 10 or 18 cups.
- Dispenser. If your family is always reaching for water, consider our Ultramax dispenser, because it holds up to 18 cups and you can keep it on a counter or refrigerator shelf.
- Large. If you have a large family, a sports team or an office full of thirsty people, consider a large capacity Brita like our 8 to 10 cuppers.
- Compact. For your personal use at home or at work, or if you want to squeeze your Brita into a crowded or small fridge, consider a compact pitcher like our 5-6 cuppers.
With a rainbow of options that include violet, chrome and blue, you’ll actually want to leave your pitcher out on the counter or table.
A range of filter indicators remind you when to change your filters. So you can just enjoy the water.
- Electronic (recommended). Looking for high tech and low effort? The Electronic Filter Indicator is automatic, easy to use and resets at the press of a button.
- Standard. If you’re a more hands-on person, the Standard Filter Indicator lets you manually set the dial to the calendar date.
- Sticker. Want to stick with stickers? Simply place the Sticker Filter Indicator on the date you need a new filter.
We recommend these features:
- Easy Fill Lids. The flip-top lid makes it easy to refill your pitcher with the touch of your thumb.
- Comfort Grip Handles. A rubberized grip makes pouring easier.
For more information and assistance, check out our Product Selector tool. Just select the features you want from the drop-down menus, and you’ll instantly see the pitcher choices that meet your criteria.