- What it filters
- Height: 8.25”
- Width: 2.38”
- Length: 6”
- Weight: 0.84 lb.
What it filters
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance, it’s important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Fortunately, Brita® replacement filters are inexpensive.
Faucet Filter Systems:
- Model OPFF-100: Filter lasts for 94 gallons.
- Model SAFF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons.
- Model FF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first.
How Do I Prepare The Filter In My Brita® Faucet Filter System?
Brita® Faucet Filter Systems don’t require soaking.
- Run water through the system for 5 minutes to flush out the system, activate the filter media and remove any carbon dust.
- The 100-gallon filter life† begins AFTER flushing for five minutes so you are not wasting filter life by the flushing process.
- Brita Faucet User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 100-gallon water filter life
- Attaches to your faucet in minutes; no tools required
- Convenient filter indicator