- What it filters
- Height: 8.25”
- Width: 2.38”
- Length: 6”
- Weight: 0.84 lb.
What it filters
Your Brita® Faucet water filter helps filter out and reduce the amount of Chlorine, Copper, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury—all of which may be found in tap water.In addition, it removes the microbes, Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and reduces the chemicals Atrazine, Lindane, Benzene, Trichloroethylene and Asbestos.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance, it’s important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Fortunately, Brita® replacement filters are inexpensive.
Faucet Filter Systems:
- Model OPFF-100: Filter lasts for 94 gallons.
- Model SAFF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons.
- Model FF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first.
How Do I Prepare The Filter In My Brita® Faucet Filter System?
Brita® Faucet Filter Systems don’t require soaking.
- Run water through the system for 5 minutes to flush out the system, activate the filter media and remove any carbon dust.
- The 100-gallon filter life† begins AFTER flushing for five minutes so you are not wasting filter life by the flushing process.
- Brita Faucet User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 100-gallon water filter life
- Attaches to your faucet in minutes; no tools required
- Convenient filter indicator
The Reviews Are In