- What it filters
- Height: 4.28 in.
- Width: 2.32 in.
What it filters
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Products?
Just a few simple steps and you're on your way to enjoying healthier, great-tasting water with your Brita® Pitcher, Dispenser, Faucet System or Bottle – no filter soaking needed!
Brita Pitcher and Dispenser Filters (no need to soak)
- Flush Brita® filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
Brita® Bottle Filters (no need to soak)
- Remove filter from filter housing.
- Push new filter firmly into housing.
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle with cold tap water. Tighten cap firmly.
- Squeeze one full bottle of water through the filter to activate before use.
- Rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds.
- Place new filter into housing and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw.
- Align lid and straw in unlocked position, then rotate straw to lock.
- Wash hands with soap and water, then remove Brita® filter from bag.
- Flush Brita® Faucet system for 5 minutes to activate the filter and remove any carbon dust.
- The 100-gallon Brita® filter life begins after the flushing process.
What Is The Shelf Life Of The Brita® Filter?
The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite. Filters should be kept in the sealed Brita® bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use them.
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 100 gal. filter life
- BPA free
- One-click installation
The Reviews Are In