- What it filters
- Height: 4.06”
- Width: 1.06”
- Length: 4.25”
- Weight: 0.09 lb.
What it filters
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
- Brita® Pitchers and Dispensers: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months.
- Brita® Water Bottles: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months.
- Brita® Faucet Water Filter Systems: Model OPFF-100: Replace filter every 94 gallons or 3 months. Model SAFF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months. Model FF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months.
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- Certified to reduce copper in tap water.
- cleaner water for pennies per gallon.
- Filters out chemicals and impurities.
- Fits in Brita® Hard-Sided Bottles and Sport Bottles*
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.