- What it filters
- Height: 5.31 in.
- Width: 2.31 in.
- Length: 7 in.
- Weight: 0.98 lbs.
What it filters
Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
- Brita® Pitchers and Dispensers: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months.
- Brita® Water Bottles: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months.
- Brita® Faucet Water Filter Systems: Model OPFF-100: Replace filter every 94 gallons or 3 months. Model SAFF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months. Model FF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Products?
Just a few simple steps and you're on your way to enjoying healthier, great-tasting water with your Brita® Pitcher, Dispenser, Faucet System or Bottle – no filter soaking needed!
Brita Pitcher and Dispenser Filters (no need to soak)
- Flush Brita® filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
Brita® Bottle Filters (no need to soak)
- Remove filter from filter housing.
- Push new filter firmly into housing.
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle with cold tap water. Tighten cap firmly.
- Squeeze one full bottle of water through the filter to activate before use.
- Rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds.
- Place new filter into housing and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw.
- Align lid and straw in unlocked position, then rotate straw to lock.
- Wash hands with soap and water, then remove Brita® filter from bag.
- Flush Brita® Faucet system for 5 minutes to activate the filter and remove any carbon dust.
- The 100-gallon Brita® filter life begins after the flushing process.
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 40 gal. filter life
- BPA free
- Easy installation
- No pre-soak
The Reviews Are In