- What it filters
- Height: 9.48”
- Width: 2.96”
- Depth: 3.60”
- Weight: 0.39 lb.
What it filters
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Water Bottle Filter?
For your Brita® Water Bottle, replace filters every 40 gallons or every two months whichever comes first.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Water Bottle?
Water Bottle filters don't require soaking.
- Remove filter from filter housing.
- Push new filter firmly into housing.
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle with cold tap water. Tighten cap firmly.
- Squeeze one full bottle of water through the filter to activate before use.
HARD SIDED BOTTLES
- Rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds.
- Place new filter into housing and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw.
- Align lid and straw in unlocked position, then rotate straw to lock.
Water saving tip: Contain the water during the flushing process and use on household plants so the water isn’t wasted.
- Brita Bottle User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 23 oz capacity
- Durable BPA-free plastic
- Easy-sip straw
- Fun colors and patterns to choose from
- 23.7 oz
The Reviews Are In