- What it filters
- Height: 9.45”
- Width: 3.54”
- Length: 4.09”
- Weight: .42 lb.
What it filters
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Water Bottle Filter?
For your Brita® Water Bottle, replace filters every 40 gallons or every two months whichever comes first.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Water Bottle?
Water Bottle filters don't require soaking.
- Remove filter from filter housing.
- Push new filter firmly into housing.
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle with cold tap water. Tighten cap firmly.
- Squeeze one full bottle of water through the filter to activate before use.
HARD SIDED BOTTLES
- Rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds.
- Place new filter into housing and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw.
- Align lid and straw in unlocked position, then rotate straw to lock.
Water saving tip: Contain the water during the flushing process and use on household plants so the water isn’t wasted.
What Does Brita® Remove From Tap Water?
The Brita® Faucet Filter System reduces contaminants that can be found in tap water chlorine (taste and odor), removes the microbes, Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and reduces the chemicals Atrazine, Lindane, Benzene, Trichloroethylene and Asbestos.
- Brita Bottle User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 34 oz
- BPA-free plastic
- Durable BPA-free plastic
- Easy-sip straw
- Rich transparent blue or chevron design
- 34 oz