- What it filters
- Height: 11 in.
- Width: 10.9 in.
- Depth: 6.1 in.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
What it filters
Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Keep the fresh, great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Pitcher?
Our advanced Pitcher Filters no longer require pre-soak.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
- Brita Pitcher User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- BPA free
- Easy-fill lid
- Electronic filter indicator
- Improved filter fit
- Locking lid
The Reviews Are In
Change Your Filter
Remove old filter, then flush the new Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Insert the Brita filter into the reservoir, lining up the notch in your pitcher with the groove in the filter. Press firmly.
Fill the reservoir with cold tap water, and you’re done.