- What it filters
- Height: 10.16 in.
- Width: 5.77 in.
- Length: 11 in.
- Weight: 2.48 lbs.
What it filters
Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Keep the fresh, great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Pitcher?
Our advanced Pitcher Filters no longer require pre-soak.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
What Is The Shelf Life Of The Brita® Filter?
The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite. Filters should be kept in the sealed Brita® bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use them.
- Brita Pitcher User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- BPA free
- Easy-fill lid
- Electronic filter indicator
- Fun colors to choose from
- Improved filter fit
- Locking lid
- 10 cup capacity
The Reviews Are In