- What it filters
- Fits in most refrigerators doors
- Height: 10.16 ”
- Width: 5.77 ”
- Length: 11”
- Weight: 2.48 lb.
What it filters
Your Brita® Pitcher water filter helps filter out and reduce the amount of Chlorine, Copper, Cadmium and Mercury—all of which may be found in tap water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Keep the fresh, great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Pitcher?
Our advanced Pitcher Filters no longer require pre-soak.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
What Is The Shelf Life Of The Brita® Filter?
The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite. Filters should be kept in the sealed Brita® bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use them.
- Brita Pitcher User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- Fun colors and patterns to choose from
- NEW filter indicator counts pours
- NEW improved filter fit
- NEW locking lid for spill free pouring
- Capacity 10 (8 oz. glasses)
The Reviews Are In