- What it filters
- Height: 10.5 in.
- Width: 4.19 in.
- Length: 8.97 in.
- Weight: 1.66 lbs.
What it filters
Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Keep the fresh, great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Pitcher?
Our advanced Pitcher Filters no longer require pre-soak.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
- Brita Pitcher User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- BPA free
- Improved filter fit
- Space efficient design
- Sticker filter indicator
- Wallet-friendly price
- 5 cup capacity
The Reviews Are In