- What it filters
- Height: 8.25 in.
- Width: 2.38 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.
What it filters
Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance, it’s important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Fortunately, Brita® replacement filters are inexpensive.
Faucet Filter Systems:
- Model OPFF-100: Filter lasts for 94 gallons.
- Model SAFF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons.
- Model FF-100: Filter lasts for 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first.
How Do I Prepare The Filter In My Brita® Faucet Filter System?
Brita® Faucet Filter Systems don’t require soaking.
- Run water through the system for 5 minutes to flush out the system, activate the filter media and remove any carbon dust.
- The 100-gallon filter life† begins AFTER flushing for five minutes so you are not wasting filter life by the flushing process.
What Does Brita® Remove From Tap Water?
- Brita Faucet User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- 100 gal. filter life
- BPA free
- Filter indicator
- One-click installation
- Wallet-friendly price
The Reviews Are In
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), 18 years or older. Enter Contest by 5/31/16. To enter and for Official Rules, including prize descriptions, and Sweepstakes, visit http://splashstudio.brita.com/OfficialRules.html. Void where prohibited.