Replacement Water Filters for Brita Pitchers, Bottles & Faucet Mounts
Brita water filters are long-lasting and filter many common contaminants found in tap water. For a complete list, please reference the user guides for each filter as well as our Filtered Water guide and Filters Comparison Table. We’ve listed below some of the more common contaminants that each of our filters have been tested to remove from tap water:
- Faucet mount filters & system – removes over 60 contaminants, including 99% of lead and reduces chlorine (taste and odor), benzene, asbestos, particulates, pharmaceuticals, pesticides and more.
- Longlast® Pitcher & Dispenser Filters – reduces 99% of lead and removes chlorine (taste and odor), copper, cadmium and mercury from tap water.
- Standard Pitcher & Dispenser Filters – remove chlorine (taste and odor), mercury, cadmium, copper and zinc.
- Stream Filters – removes chlorine, particulates, and trichlorobenzene.
- Bottle Filters – removes chlorine and particulates.
Browse replacement water filters & cartridges for all Brita water filtration systems including pitchers, dispensers, bottles, and faucet mounts.