- What it filters
- Height: 8.75”
- Width: : 7.25”
- Length: 14.00”
- Weight: 3.70 lb.
What it filters
Your Brita® water filter helps filter out and reduce the amount of Chlorine, Copper, Cadmium and Mercury—all of which may be found in tap water.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® Dispenser filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Dispenser?
Just a few simple steps and you're on your way to enjoying healthier, great-tasting water with your Brita® Dispenser – no more need to soak! Brita® Dispenser Filters (no need to soak)
- Wash hands with soap and water, then remove Brita® filter from bag.
- Handwash Brita® Dispenser, lid and reservoir with mild detergent.
- Hold Brita filter upright under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
- Line up the Brita® filter groove with reservoir notch, and insert.
- Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Discard (or water plants with) first 2-3 of filtered water.
What Is The Shelf Life Of The Brita® Filter?
The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite. Filters should be kept in the sealed Brita® bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use them.
- Brita Dispenser User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- Easy-fill lid flips open for faster re-filling.
- Fits on a counter or refrigerator shelf
- Sticker filter indicator
- Capacity 18 (8 oz. glasses)
Change Your Filter
Remove old filter, then flush the new Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Insert the Brita filter into the reservoir, lining up the notch in your pitcher with the groove in the filter. Press firmly.
Fill the reservoir with cold tap water, and you’re done.