- What it filters
- Height: 10.47 in.
- Width: 5.67 in.
- Length: 14.37 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Model #: OB24/OB03
What it filters
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® Dispenser filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Dispenser?
Just a few simple steps and you're on your way to enjoying healthier, great-tasting water with your Brita® Dispenser – no more need to soak! Brita® Dispenser Filters (no need to soak)
- Wash hands with soap and water, then remove Brita® filter from bag.
- Handwash Brita® Dispenser, lid and reservoir with mild detergent.
- Hold Brita filter upright under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
- Line up the Brita® filter groove with reservoir notch, and insert.
- Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Discard (or water plants with) first 2-3 of filtered water.
What Is The Shelf Life Of The Brita® Filter?
The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite. Filters should be kept in the sealed Brita® bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use them.
- Brita Dispenser User Guide (PDF) »
- Looking for Replacement Parts? »
Features You'll Love
- Easy-fill lid
- Sticker filter indicator
- 18 cup capacity
The Reviews Are In